2037.21...On A Higher Plane...Watson spanks Cordova

GM: Brandon Slouck

Moderator: bcslouck

felipe
Ex-GM

2037.21...On A Higher Plane...Watson spanks Cordova

Post by felipe » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:33 am

On July 19 2037, as the plucky Aviators were edged by the lucky Phoenix Talon 11-5, Aviator pitcher and BBA legend, Mark Watson literally spanked the first batter he faced, Talon journeyman, Sergio Cordova.

"I'm not sure what happened," admitted Watson, a noted pugilist who has been suspended for throwing down before (back in 2031)," It was a full count, and then a pitch got away from me, and THEN this nobody charged the mound. I'm like, dude, who are you? Go to first base before you get hurt."

Watson had entered the game after the previous Aviator pitcher, Dan West had given up a fluke homerun to Talon batter Weaver Ripley in the top of the 7th inning.

The 6'5'' Watson literally scooped up the charging Cordova, lifting him up off his feet, and then slamming him face down across his leg. He then ripped off the 6'0'' Cordova's pants and began spanking him with the flat of his hand.

The sight of Cordova's bright red ass, and his 'hurt rabbit' like yelps inspired the Talon to leave their bench, but before the Aviators could respond, their GM, Genius Hopkins, leapt out of the stands, and raced out onto the field yelling at the Aviators to break it up.

The Aviators to a man, ignored their GM, and began pummeling the hapless Talon players. The Genius abruptly changed course and began knocking out a few Talon of his own.

"Yeah, the Genius, told us, that if he ever ran out on the field, telling us to break it up, he really means that we'd better go kick some ass, or he'll kick ours," admitted Watson," So...we did."

The fight seemed to tire out the Aviators though, as the half hour it took them to break through the Talon locker room doors, (to get at the retreated, cowering Talon), left them without enough 'juice' to mount a comeback on the scoreboard.

"What a great game," beamed the Genius afterwards.

The loss leaves the Aviators at 49-47; 9 games behind the division leading Talon.

Return to “Rocky Mountain Oysters”