Finding Riddler; Hotter than Hell; 2029, V2

GM: Alan Ehlers

Moderator: ae37jr

Bumstead
Ex-GM

Finding Riddler; Hotter than Hell; 2029, V2

Post by Bumstead » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:10 pm

Mr. Palin is in the office finishing cleaning up all the broken glass and various other un-repairable trinkets from the day before.

Jeff Palin: I gotta think a little more clearly before losing my temper; I mean, I can't do this again until I hire someone to run the office. Then I will have someone to clean up this shit. <laughs to himself> Where in the world is Riddler anyway? I'm going to call Madison, because there's no way in hell that Riddler is staying on over there as AGM when I need him in San Antonio.

JP: Hey Wilson how's it hanging?
Chris Wilson: Who is this?
JP: Jeff Palin, General Manager in San Antonio.
CW: Are you sure, it sounds a lot like Dug Riddler to me...
JP: I don't know what you are talking about, but that's why I called you.
CW: So, now you are going to admit that you and Dug are one and the same? A little late for that don't you think?
JP: What? Are you high? No, I'm looking for Dug. He's going to work for me now, so you can tell him to get his happy ass down here or I will jump in my Vega, hope it starts, and come right up there and get him...if it makes it...
CW: I don't know what's going on here, but he/you, whatever, left 2 days ago saying he/you, DAMNIT, had accepted the GM position in San Antonio.
CW: Wait a second here.
JP: What are you...
CW: No, no, no...hold on a second! You have a Chevy Vega that still runs?
JP: Look, I don't know what you...
CW: NO! Answer my God damn question first.
JP: What question?
CW: About the Vega; are you listening at all?
JP: Oh, that...Yeah, I have Vega that kinda runs. It's a '73, red, wood trim, station wagon.
CW: Of course it's a station wagon...
JP: Well I started out to pickup a Pacer, but then I saw the Green Gremlins and it was like, I gotta have one of them....then...
CW: I don't care about the history of you deciding to purchase a Vega station wagon.
JP: You asked. I also pull a boat behind it. It's a 16' Lund with...
CW: I don't care! Look, you run your team and I will run mine. You, whoever you are, Dug/Jeff, whatever, it's ridiculous. Pick a freakin' name asshole!
JP: Look. I don't understand all the angst. I'm just trying to find Dug. They make pills for whatever your issue is, by the way.
CW: Screw you man. There's no Dug Riddler here and there's no Jeff Palin here, although I think you already know that....Dug...
<Door Opens>
JP: <to person that entered building> Dug! Hey man. I thought you would never get here. Hold on a second and we'll get caught up.
JP: <into phone> Hey Chris, sorry to waste your time. Dug just walked in the door. Can you believe it?
CW: No
JP: Well, it's true. Hey, I hope you get some help with your issue there. I'll be thinking of you.
CW: Don't bother! <hangs up rather abruptly>
JP: <Looks at phone and shakes his head> Weird dude that Wilson character in Madison. How'd you work for that guy?

bschr682
Ex-GM

Re: Finding Riddler; Hotter than Hell; 2029, V2

Post by bschr682 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:49 pm

this is growing on me. Also when I read the title really fast I thought it was "Fiddlin the Riddler" which I found to be hilarious.
GM Vancouver Mounties

7teen
BBA GM

Post by 7teen » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:30 pm

All I know is that one of you, or both of you, or something about you has gonorrhea thanks to Kate!

You sign any of the guys I'm letting go in arbitration and we're burning down your precious Alamo!

:coffee:

Kind of a shame we aren't in the same division now that we have this rivalry already started up. haha Time to shift my fake attention to someone else in the division.
Chris Wilson

LB Surfers 95-96
FL Pac Champs: 95

Madison Wolves 99-2039
JL MW: 99-2009, 17, 20, 21
JL WC: 12
JL: 01, 04, 09, 12
FL Heartland: 32
FL WC: 31, 33
BBA Champs: 04, 09

Portland Lumberjacks 2040-
FL Pacific: 50
FL WC: 49, 51
FL Champs: 49, 51

Vic Caleca TN of the Year 2046

Bumstead
Ex-GM

Post by Bumstead » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:36 pm

Yeah. Send Kate over, Dug says she gives great "oral presentations." He made a little motion with his hands when he said it, whatever that means...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Twin Cities River Monsters”