Papyrus 2059.11 -- GM Ramirez is out of here

GM: VACANT
JRamirez
BBA GM

Papyrus 2059.11 -- GM Ramirez is out of here

Post by JRamirez » Mon May 06, 2024 5:02 pm

Guys, it's been fun. I'm out of here, off to the USA and Des Moines, Iowa. Is this heaven?
Yes, like others, I wish I could take my centerfielder with me. Who locked him up in the GBC in two more years? Ass hole.

Then someone said, have you looked at the Kernels centerfielder? Holy shot, I like me a centerfielder.

~~~~~~~~

My predictions for Cairo are that they will win the division. Our, the pitching was the worst part of the team last season I think I've improved it. I signed Afzul Chishti ad re-signed almost the entire staff. Some of these have gotten better, Ragnvard Lamm. Bani Marita returns as the Iron Man starter, and he has been excelling all off-season at improving his control. So it'll be curious just how much. I finally did drop that trouble maker Satoshi Shiri. Johannesburg picked him up.

I think the signing of leftfielder Wan-ling Koo and rightfielder Manchu Li gives Cairo a tight outfield defense, alongside Peyton Blair. Don't underestimate defense. And the infield looks strong up the middle with Vogelsang returning at second and Shane Smith moving from shortstop (-6.9 ZR) to third, and sticking 21-year-old Dima Rozina back at shortstop, where he had 19.1 ZR in 106 games in 2057. Jim-Hwan Kim could even challenge Smith as the starting third basemen. He would under my management.

Have fun whoever gets this team.

Your minor leagues have been entirely revamped and should challenge at every level. Maybe not at Rookie. I did keep to self-imposed age-restrictions, so currently there's no one older than 27 at AA and no one older than 25 at Single A. Rookie Ball has guys 22 or younger.

I never left my Memphis offices while running Cairo. I don't like sand in between my toes.
Cairo Pharaohs (GBC), 2058 offseason
Des Moines Kernels, 2058 Spring training II and onwards

Return to “Cairo Pharaohs”