2059.27 Flight Log-Week 1 Manager’s Thoughts

GM: Nathan Garrison

Moderator: Krathan

Krathan
BBA GM

2059.27 Flight Log-Week 1 Manager’s Thoughts

Post by Krathan » Sun May 12, 2024 12:20 am

Flight Log.png
In this edition of Flight Log, we check in with Charlotte manager Angelo Hernandez about the first week of action.

Hernandez on Jim Fleming

“91 Cents has been great so far. Everything we could want. He’s a fierce competitor out there. He deserved to get wins in both of those games.”

Hernandez on John Rasmussen III

“Little Johnny is tough as hell. He shut down a great offense and gave us 9 innings. I’d take that every time. Ha!”

Hernandez on the bullpen

“We had some guys pitch really good out of the pen this week. There were a couple of rough outings but I trust those guys. We’ve got a lot of great arms we can call on and I won’t hesitate to call for the guy we need. They’re going to get the job done more often than not.”

Hernandez on rookie catcher Lawrence Stewart

“The kid’s got no fear. What is he? 9 for 18? Man, he came out of the gate the right way.”

Hernandez on the team’s early offensive struggles

“You know what? I’m not worried. We’ve got some proven hitters on this team who know how to get the job done. You saw Yoshikawa knock the ball around. I fully expect the rest of guys to get going soon. A lot of these guys were going good in Spring. They’ll get it back quick. Can’t hurt that we’re going back home for the next week.”
Krathan (Nathan)
Cairo Pharaos GM 2055 (2055 GBC Champion)
Charlotte Cougars/Flyers GM Sept. 2055-??? (2058 JL Wildcard)

Return to “Charlotte Flyers”