Search found 6507 matches
- Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:47 pm
- Forum: Mumbai Metro Stars
- Topic: Metro Stars' Magic Number Down to Eight (2039 - #16)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 30
Perhaps you could do me a favor and lose 6 straight while I win 6 straight. That would pucker up some buttholes...
This whole push for this boils down to simply trying to make more money without raising the cost of shipping. I.E. Lets not pay people to do it when machines don't need to be paid. But it has to be cost effective. Is it really truly cheaper to not pay a human but instead invest all this money into R...
Oh its incredibly interesting but everyone says OMG its only like 5 years away and as an actual delivery driver I laugh my ass off. I mean sure 30,000 foot view of my job is I drive around in a truck all day to predetermined addresses and make the delivery then its on to the next. Which sounds easy ...
- Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:30 pm
- Forum: Cairo Chariot Archers BC
- Topic: The City of a thousand Minarets (2039-8)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 35
Speaking of disparity between the leagues, there is a legit shot I finish with the 3rd best record in the entire league and have to sit out the post season. Neat.
1. The article is incredibly misleading. They haven’t been delivering squadoosh. The truck still has people on board and only drives itself on long open stretches of highway. 2. This is coming and it’s going to be one of the biggest dilemmas of the age. How many accidents will people stomach a robot...
- Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:51 am
- Forum: League Chatter
- Topic: From the OOTP Forums: Unofficial Guide to Minor League Management
- Replies: 21
- Views: 207
Cough* UMEBA cough* cough*
- Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:02 pm
- Forum: Las Vegas Hustlers
- Topic: WHIV 2039.12- Behind the Scenes in The LV Front Office
- Replies: 11
- Views: 81
Hah this was good.
- Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:38 pm
- Forum: Brewster Broadcasting Network
- Topic: AFBI 2039 numero dos
- Replies: 42
- Views: 333