The BBA Today #75 - If It's Drafty In Here, It's Because We've Added Another Blowhard

Podcasts and more!
GoldenOne
Ex-GM

Re: The BBA Today #75 - If It's Drafty In Here, It's Because We've Added Another Blowhard

Post by GoldenOne » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:34 am

Honestly, not “creating blame” for anything. Just wondering why about something. Ted saying “Ron sitting him against tough righties...” is the simplest and best answer I’ve seen.

Time to move on to another topic. I give.
Brett "The Brain" Golden
GM: Nashville Goats 2034-2039 (The Plan® was working when I left!)
GM: Charlotte Cougars 2040-2052
GM: Rocky Mountain Oysters 2053-2057
2056 BBA Champions!

"Tonight, we take over the world!"
-- The Brain

Ted
Ex-GM

Re: The BBA Today #75 - If It's Drafty In Here, It's Because We've Added Another Blowhard

Post by Ted » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:49 am

GoldenOne wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:34 am
Honestly, not “creating blame” for anything. Just wondering why about something. Ted saying “Ron sitting him against tough righties...” is the simplest and best answer I’ve seen.

Time to move on to another topic. I give.
Even with Ron's post about the league BABIP changing, he's had some BABIP decline, not 30 points, but maybe 10-15. That's still a lot. I suspect he's simply not the same player. Perhaps those injuries took a toll. Perhaps it's random ratings fluctuation. Who knows? One reason I don't really trade much (current TWC insanity aside) is that I've been burned so many times with not getting the player I thought I was. Sometimes it's a GM utilizing a guy better that I could. Sometimes it's bad luck.
Ted Schmidt
Twin Cities Typing Nightmares(2044-present)
California Crusaders (2021-2038)

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Post by RonCo » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:22 am

After looking at it, I don't see much to say Viramontas has had much of a drop in his BABIP with any certainty. But, sure, his individual numbers would be better if her had a left handed partner to siphon some of those tough rhps.

But you need that lefty hitter to be around.
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Brewster Broadcasting Network”