Tater Talk: 2040.23 – Boise, State Police Investigating Stadium Break-In

GM: Ben Teague

Moderator: cheekimonk

jleddy
Ex-GM

Tater Talk: 2040.23 – Boise, State Police Investigating Stadium Break-In

Post by jleddy » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:14 pm

Image The following report is from Will Bigby, lead baseball correspondent for Treasure Valley Sports.

* * * * * * * Treasure Valley Sports has learned that Boise State Police are currently investigating a security breach at Grigg Memorial Stadium during the early morning hours of August 23rd.

"We are working with team officials and currently gathering information at this time," Frank Rynsburger, a spokesman of the Boise State Police, told reporters. "At this time, we can only say there was a break-in Thursday morning while the Spuds were away for a road trip. We cannot discuss what laws were broken aside from breaking and entering."

Sources close to the team could not confirm or deny if there were additional crimes committed, but did tell Treasure Valley Sports that security footage from the south parking structure of Grigg Memorial shows a person of interest dressed in all-black at approximately 3:00 AM. Twenty-seconds of footage acquired by TVS shows a slender male with a backpack walking in a wide circle, possibly emptying contents onto the ground.

TVS has reached out to team officials but calls were not returned.

Image Security footage of an unknown suspect loitering in one of the team's parking structures has been acquired by Treasure Valley Sports.
"My $#!? doesn't work in the playoffs." - Billy Beane Joe Lederer

HoosierVic
Ex-GM

Re: Tater Talk: 2040.23 – Boise, State Police Investigating Stadium Break-In

Post by HoosierVic » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:22 pm

Ah, welcome to the fun, Joe!

shoeless.db
BBA GM

Re: Tater Talk: 2040.23 – Boise, State Police Investigating Stadium Break-In

Post by shoeless.db » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:31 pm

I'm no detective, but I did watch a crime show on tv last night, making me overqualified to extend judgement on this matter. That man is Ukrainian!
Sacramento Mad Popes (unretired)
-- Vic Caleca Team News Award Winner 2052
-- BBA Champion 2053
-- Pacific Champs 2040, 2042, 2043, 2047, 2048, 2049, 2051, 2053, 2054
Life is a bit more beautiful when time is measured by the half inning rather than the half hour.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Boise Spuds”