2038.2 - Hello? Anyone?

GM: Ben Teague

Moderator: cheekimonk

Bumstead
Ex-GM

2038.2 - Hello? Anyone?

Post by Bumstead » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:22 am

Humans...Kyle...I was going to write about this past sim and the excitement of playing in the newly renovated stadium, but alas the reports haven't updated and I can only write during this time period today. For the record, we went 2-4, which is better than our 1-5 road record from last week. French went off going 16-27 with 3 bombs and 10 RBI's. Oh happy days...we scored 24 runs in 6 games which is better than the 21 we scored in the first 6 games...However, we got lit up like a Christmas tree for 44 runs...Our pitching is downright horrible.

Potato Pieces:

- I see a couple of former Boise RP were claimed off waivers... :crazylaugh: ...sorry, no... :crazylaugh: ...give me a second... :crazylaugh: ...alright, well... :crazylaugh: ...not yet... :crazylaugh: ...OK, I think... :crazylaugh: ...Anyway, that was exhausting... :crazylaugh: ....I imagine a few opposing teams will enjoy the "Boise" hospitality that these pitchers "deal" out for their new teams.... :crazylaugh: ...I can't wait to see them pitching against/for us (whatever you want to call it) when y'all come for a visit... :crazylaugh:

- It also appears that we claimed a 1B or some shit...I don't know as now the reports are completely down and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVXR2LYeFBI. I went to look up his name but now it appears the site is down...will I lose this informative TN? :shrug: :banghead: :bag: In order to keep this situation from completely putting an end to my TN I have copied and pasted it into word in an effort to save it and the "knowledge" that I have laid down. Though this exercise appears like it was entertaining, I may beg to differ just a touch...

Have a good day Humans...Kyle...

Spiccoli
Ex-GM

Re: 2038.2 - Hello? Anyone?

Post by Spiccoli » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:49 pm

Well, if you want to review the reports early. Check the Highlight or Finals channel in Slack. For some reason, the game reports/logs are available there as each game is completed. Unlike the HTML site, which only updates after Matt uploads it.

However, only the Game Reports are updated. If you click on a player, then you'll see the previous Sim Player Info until the whole league's HTML is updated.

Looking at your last game of the Sim, it looks like your fans are packing the stadium to see Long Beach run the bases on your pitching staff... (lol, sorry, I know it sucks when your team's struggling).

http://montybrewster.net/BBA/HTML/news/ ... x_184.html
Scott Piccoli GM Twin Cities

Bumstead
Ex-GM

Post by Bumstead » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:54 pm

I know...the whole site was crashing on me and I just wanted to write something quick when I did...Yeah, I saw the game live. I imagine the LBC hitters will be so exhausted from running the bases that game that they will get swept their next series... :crazylaugh:

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Post by RonCo » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:01 pm

:)
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

handaspencer
GBC GM

Post by handaspencer » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:52 pm