2037.9 Boise - Park Changes Underway?

GM: Ben Teague

Moderator: cheekimonk

Bumstead
Ex-GM

2037.9 Boise - Park Changes Underway?

Post by Bumstead » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:56 am

Dug Riddler walks into Mr. Palin's office.

Dug: Hey, I got a question.
JP: Do you have an appointment?
DR: no
JP: I don't know if I can answer it then. What is all over your suit? Have you been rolling around in the dirt? I'm this close to sending you home without pay to change...
DR: I still haven't received a paycheck since we got here.
JP: Dug, I've told you over and over to take up your personal problems of that nature with Human Resources.
DR: HR said that you told them not to take my calls.
JP: That just doesn't sound like me Dug. Time move on and provide an explanation for your attire.
DR: Well, I tried to walk around the barriers to see what all the commotion was in the stadium and Vito saw me and threw out into the parking lot.
JP: I don't think Vito cares for you Dug. What did you do to him?
DR: Nothing that I'm aware of. He seemed to get mad around the time I went on that date with his mom...
JP: You went on a date with his mom? She's 73 Dug! You are 42...what is wrong with you?
DR: Doesn't matter anyway, she won't take my calls. I call her everyday but she doesn't answer or call me back.
JP: So, you are stalking Vito's mommy and you wonder why he's mad? He was already mad just because he's italian! You are an idiot Dug.
DR: It's my life, not your's. You just don't understand.
JP: I have to admit that I do not understand your "grandma" issues.
JP: Did you come in here for some reason?
DR: You mean besides the physical attack I sustained in the workplace?
JP: Uh...you were in a restricted area that I have Vito making sure is secure; plus, you are stalking his mom!
JP: You got what you had coming Dug...well, probably not all you had coming...yet...
DR: What?
JP: What else did you need Dug?
DR: What is all the work being done on the stadium?
JP: Just standard maintenance. It's none of your concern.
JP: We had a few issues with the field last year and I want to make sure we can move forward without that hindrance in 2038.
DR: I don't remember any hindrances beyond our crappy players.
JP: Well, Dug, there's another reason it doesn't concern you. Like I said, you are an idiot.
JP: Get out of my office and don't come back unless you have an appointment!

Return to “Boise Spuds”