Boise 2037.4 - Injuries

GM: Ben Teague

Moderator: cheekimonk

Bumstead
Ex-GM

Boise 2037.4 - Injuries

Post by Bumstead » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:25 am

Hey, we should finish this riveting story about the Boise injuries, don't you think? Well, I do, so we will:

Bill Marsh - RP - started the season at 9/6/5, pitched 22 terrible innings and now has a sore shoulder and will most likely miss the rest of the season/career. His new ratings are 9/5/4...I could comment on the stupidity of those ratings, but it's not particularly interesting talking about another flawed pitcher in Boise. More interesting is that his nickname is "Love Machine." Maybe if 'ole Bill had spent more time working on his game instead of delivering the wood with the ladies (or gents if that was his style) then he wouldn't have been so flawed. Oh, look, he's loyal; it's too bad that I'm not.

Marcos Sanchez - SP - 23 years old and probably done now...I hate OOTP19; the injuries have just gotten stupid. From the lingering "unknown" injuries to the outright killing of players, and the 'ole movement crushing...where's the fun? It's a video game that's supposed to be fun. It's now just pure comedy. So Sanchez, before his OOTP19 "rogering," was somewhat promising with ratings of 11/6/5. Then he blew out his elbow and everybody knows that nobody comes back from Tommy John surgery... :roll: :shrug: :banghead: :headscratch: :orly: , and now his ratings are 10/5/4...basically unusable. Maybe I will send him down to A-ball so he can win a couple of championships...just ridiculous.

Bill Pidduck - RP - probably one of my best RP's....started the season at 10/6/6 and suddenly had shoulder inflammation after an overwhelming 45 innings of use and now his ratings are 8/6/6...Now he will be borderline usable...Thanks OOTP19...

Hey look another article...

Return to “Boise Spuds”