2037.1 Boise Press Conference

GM: Ben Teague

Moderator: cheekimonk

Bumstead
Ex-GM

2037.1 Boise Press Conference

Post by Bumstead » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:03 am

Mr. Palin approaches the podium having just arrived from somewhere where he was doing something, all of which seemed pretty unclear prior to his acceptance of the General Manager's position for the Boise Spuds:

<Mr. Palin arrives at the microphone to the sound of no applause whatsoever>

JP: I appreciate the warm welcome and it's nice to see all three of you here. As you know, I have been named the new General Manager here in Boise. Hey, I see you are all three women; one of you yell, "IDAHO," so I will know which one of you to call later!
<Image>
JP: I'll be here all week ladies!
JP: Well, anybody have any questions? I can't think of much more to say. Obviously I need to go find my office and make sure there's and adequate supply of Wild Turkey and at least a bottle of Sour; you know, sometimes you are just in the mood for a little sour.
JP: After that, I will probably look through this roster of potato heads and see if anything is worth keeping.
JP: Anyway, thanks for showing up. I probably better get on that task of finding more stolen bases that the owner has set before me. We all know how important more stolen bases are...anyway, new team, similar owner...yay me!

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Re: 2037.1 Boise Press Conference

Post by RonCo » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:46 pm

Good to have a rambunctious Press COnference to start things off on the right foot.
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Boise Spuds”