2039.03 Glenn Gorman hits taters

GM: Brandon Slouck

Moderator: bcslouck

felipe
Ex-GM

2039.03 Glenn Gorman hits taters

Post by felipe » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:45 am

"Its no secret," grinned Wichita Genius, GM Hopkins," When a team lets Glenn Gorman play, he puts up power numbers."

Gorman has been a revelation for the Aviators in 2039, belting 15 homeruns in only 213 plate appearances. His .816 OPS makes opposing GMs and young girls sigh.

"I don't like to throw shade on other organizations," continued the Genius," But Long beach had this guy last year, and played The Doodle' in front of him. I don't want to say that that guy sucks, but Gorman has more homeruns this year alone, than that guy does the last two seasons combined...and a better OPS."

"Now, I'm no mathematician, but would have playing Gorman instead of the Doodle resulted in three extra wins, and clinching the playoff spot instead of Madison? Definitely! And Madison sucks! and they took Omaha to the brink of elimination! Long Beach would have stomped on Omaha in three straight with Gorman in the lineup! And it goes to reason that they would have beat San Fernando in the next round, and probably have wound up world champions! But they didn't. All Because of the Doodle."

"We're not gonna make that mistake in Wichita, we're gonna ride Gorman's magic bat to the world championship in 2039."

Return to “Rocky Mountain Oysters”