On a Higher Plane...2035.20 Rasquilha in trouble

GM: Brandon Slouck

Moderator: bcslouck

felipe
Ex-GM

On a Higher Plane...2035.20 Rasquilha in trouble

Post by felipe » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:19 am

Twenty-three year old Brazilian, and media predictors darling, Armando Rasquiulha, would appear to be in some difficulty.

"Where's that Armando?!" screamed Wichita Genius, GM Hopkins, as he explodes through the Aviator's clubhouse doors, knocking one of them askew off of its hinges.

A tall dark young man squeals in fright and races half clothed into the team's showers, while pitching coach Bryan Walden speeds out of the manager's office to intercept the irate Genius.

"Easy now Genius," Walden cautions, holding up his hands in a placating manner.

The Genius grabs a bat from a nearby table and smashes it in half across his thigh. He holds up the jagged end and screams," I'm gonna thrust this up his ass and wave him like a flag! Get outta my way Walden!"

Wichita manager, Doc Forga ambles out of his office and stands beside Walden in between the Genius and the showers.

"Its ok Genius," Doc soothes," He's just a kid, he'll get there..."

"That's three fucking games Forga! Three! We've only played four! That kid is the reason we're 1 and 3 instead of 3 and 1! Him! Personally! He is killing this team! Singlehandedly!" The Genius screams.

"Look Genius," Forga starts," Even the Great Murillo dropped a few games here and there for you in Louisville..."

"Why the fuck do you think he was always injured, you stupid hick! Get outta my way! I'm gonna Murillo Rasquilha."

Recently greatly disrespected Hall of Fame candidate, Boone Carlyle, joins the growing confrontation. "There will be no Murillo-ing in Wichita, Genius" Boone says calmly," You promised all of us that you would leave that part of you behind in Louisville...that's why we all agreed to join you, here."

Coach Bastard Kratzer sidles up beside the Genius," You guys got a screw loose, Dad is right...we Murillo him now, and this shit stops now. He'll be too scared to lose again, once we've waved him around for a while."

The Genius whirls," For the last time Paul, I'm NOT your dad! That's why I call you Bastard. Because noone knows who your dad is...it could be any one of your mom's customers."

Kratzer wipes a tear from the corner of his eye and whispers," That someone could be you, dad..."

"Oh for Chrissakes…" The Genius looks disgusted for a moment and then whirls back on the three coaches safeguarding the audible sobbing sound coming from the showers," If you let this losing 'rot' continue, we'll be the laughing stock of the Sunbelt! That's the hereditary birthright of San Antonio! Can you imagine how pissed they will be?!"

Forga stays quiet," This isn't Louisville, Genius...yet...there will be some growing pains along the way before we're at that level."

"You're damn right these bums will experience some pain, if this shit continues" grumbles the Genius," He gazes over the shoulder of Carlyle and catches a hapless player looking at him in a shocked mixture of awe and fright," I see you Adel!" the Genius screams," Don't you think I don't know who's up next in the rotation! I know where you live!"

Bin Ibrahim reddens, turns and lowers and shakes his head sadly and mutters quietly into his locker, "Why did I leave Israel? Its not safe here..."

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Re: On a Higher Plane...2035.20 Rasquilha in trouble

Post by RonCo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:07 am

A season of this might well kill the Genius.

Bravo.
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Rocky Mountain Oysters”