On a Higher Plane 2035.05 BenDocForga named Wichita manager

GM: Brandon Slouck

Moderator: bcslouck

felipe
Ex-GM

On a Higher Plane 2035.05 BenDocForga named Wichita manager

Post by felipe » Sun May 27, 2018 10:49 am

Wichita Genius, GM Hopkins named Ben 'Doc' Forga as the inaugural manager of the Wichita Aviators today.

The forty-five year old Missouri native is no stranger to long-time BBA fans. Forga's arrival in the BBA coincided with the revival of the Louisville Sluggers franchise's fortunes in 2015. His fantastic infield defence stabilised the Louisville infield as the team developed into the powerhouse that BBA watchers are now familiar with. His leadership, work ethic, and intelligence were pivotal to reshaping that franchise's mentality to a winning one. Now, Forga gets the chance to shape the culture of a brand new organisation.

"Its difficult to understate the importance of Forga, and what he did for me in Louisville," said the Genius ,"His professionalism was integral in transitioning Louisville from a laughing stock into an powerhouse. He did all the little things right, every time, every day. He never bitched and he never complained. Most of the guys that made up that winning era were introduced in how to go about things the right way by Forga. He shaped the culture, and he helped a lot of those kids develop. Sunshine, Carlyle, Clough...they learned their professionalism by watching that guy."

"Its extremely gratifying to be back in the Bigs," grinned Forga," I might be the very first guy to ever say that he's excited to come to Kansas, but make no mistake...we're not here to make up the numbers. We are going to build a top team, and we are going to do it quickly, the right way, with the right kind of people."

The Genius looked on," It won't be that hard to do. Mexico? Phoenix? San Antonio? Whatta bunch of chumps."

bschr682
Ex-GM

Re: On a Higher Plane 2035.05 Ben Forga named Wichita manage

Post by bschr682 » Sun May 27, 2018 11:46 am

Wow until the last line I didn’t think this was very genius sounding at all. Too nice. Forga must have been pretty important to you.
GM Vancouver Mounties

Fat Nige
Ex-GM

Re: On a Higher Plane 2035.05 BenDocForga named Wichita mana

Post by Fat Nige » Sun May 27, 2018 2:03 pm

I’m looking forward to having some pp’s of my own to do a bit of reshaping
Nigel Laverick
(former GM of El Paso Chilis #WeWereShitty) ,
Now GM Riyadh Red Crescents #WeBeNotSoNewNow #WeAreJustAsShitty

Riyadh GM since May 2046

JL Manager of the Year 2000 (Baltimore Monarchs)
Nothing since

An MBBA GM since 1995 (off & on)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Rocky Mountain Oysters”