On a Higher Plane 2035.03...The Genius Anounces minor affili

GM: Brandon Slouck

Moderator: bcslouck

felipe
Ex-GM

On a Higher Plane 2035.03...The Genius Anounces minor affili

Post by felipe » Sun May 20, 2018 11:35 am

Wichita Genius, GM Hopkins, announced today the location of his AAA franchise, scheduled to compete in the newly remodeled AAA Rupert
Horn league in 2035.

"Wichita's AAA club will be based in Columbus Ohio," The Genius confirmed," Baseball fans in that part of the country have had no quality baseball to watch, so I felt it was very important to provide it to them."

"I have also christened them the 'Brown Sox', because of all the shit our fans will have to wade thru as they go through neighbouring Yellow Springs on their way to Columbus."

"We have a very nice logo and uni's, but I'm not very adept at posting media, so you all will have to wait until the new league images files comes out to see 'em."

"We also have the Anchorage Polar Bears, the Albuquerque Coyotes, and the Topeka Thunder Bears, ready to go. They will be placed in whichever league classification best suits the commissioner and his henchmen. All of these areas are very under-served at the moment by professional baseball. Topeka in particular, is located conveniently close by, so I can watch our prospects as they progress thru our program."

"Our Sunshine league team will be christened the 'Mallards' and they too, will go wherever the commish sees fit."

"We will announce non-playing staff for the Wichita Aviators and all of these teams, whenever I get around to hiring some."

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Re: On a Higher Plane 2035.03...The Genius Anounces minor af

Post by RonCo » Sun May 20, 2018 11:53 am

Poor Columbus.
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

bschr682
Ex-GM

Re: On a Higher Plane 2035.03...The Genius Anounces minor af

Post by bschr682 » Sun May 20, 2018 2:41 pm

Well the brown Sox is probably better than having the Cleveland Steamers...
GM Vancouver Mounties

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Rocky Mountain Oysters”