2037-03: Talons Release Statement About Laloosh (UPDATED)

GM: Sean Marko

Moderator: jiminyhopkins

jiminyhopkins
BBA GM

2037-03: Talons Release Statement About Laloosh (UPDATED)

Post by jiminyhopkins » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:53 pm

"Lawrence Columbus LaLoosh is a future Hall of Famer!"

Talons GM Sean Marko made his feelings known in no uncertain terms about the best pitcher available on this year's free agent market.

"I mean, what more could our team and our fans want?" he continued. "Everyone can see that we are doing everything we can here. I mean the budget is common knowledge, but we made it work anyway, and couldn't have done it for a better person. We have made our best, last and final offer and we are more than pleased to see that Mr. Laloosh has agreed to our terms, and looks forward to pitching in Phoenix. I can't think of a better way to reply to a team that wants to give you 130 million dollars."

"It's clear that we were the team that wanted him the most. It's clear that, even though he's getting older Laloosh is still one of the premier BBA pitchers and will be for years to come. It's also clear that he makes our rotation and franchise that much better. It's also true that last season for us was a disappointment. But the Talons just need one more guy to get back to the playoffs, and now we have him!" The GM continued, excitedly.

"He is going to come in here and be a hero!" the GM beamed. "And at the end of the day, the money is secondary. What counts is that we are putting our best foot forward and are ready to get back to the playoffs. And Laloosh was such a gentleman about the whole thing. This is a great day to be a Talons fan!"
GM, 2051 and 2053 JL 4TH WILDCARD Phoenix Talons (2029-??), BBA
CARETAKER GM, 2053 GBC CHAMPION Tokyo Pearls (2053 - 2056)
GM, THE GREATEST MINOR LEAGUE TEAM OF ALL TIME Toledo Liberty
Vic Caleca Team News Award Winner: 2051, 2054, 2057

Return to “Phoenix Talons”