Twin Cities River Monsters' Terribly Named and Too Hard to Type News Blog for Baseball Stories 2045.13

GM: Alan Ehlers

Moderator: ae37jr

Ted
Ex-GM

Twin Cities River Monsters' Terribly Named and Too Hard to Type News Blog for Baseball Stories 2045.13

Post by Ted » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:06 pm

TCRMTNTHTTNBBS #13
Thurs Nov 29th, 2045
Recalci T. M. Thrope

You know, that part about arbitrarily deciding whose team news are worth more and less then other people's really bothers me. I mean, who's to say I'm not some sort of typing wizard? Should I get fewer points that the guy who has to hunt and peck? That's why we make rules, and apply the same standards to everyone. This is the eleventh one of these posts.

Let's just replace this paragraph. It's getting stale. We could instead talk here about how the River Monsters look a lot different this year compared to last. We'll be even stranger going forward. All these team newses should help I hear, through some sort of participation mechanism.

I've been changing the second paragraph recently, so next time I'll add some baseball stuff to this one. This is a sentence about baseball because I said BBA in it. Is this a team news? I don't know. It has a linked player name and some stuff about them in it.

And so, on to the part where I run through lists of things and change very little.

Juan Valdes is pissing me off. He was signed to a cheap extension, and has done nothing but lump since. I hate that. It's one of the most frustrating things in this game.

Okay, eleven down. Now that I'm not jumping back and forth between hitters and pitchers, this is definitely going faster.
Ted Schmidt
Twin Cities Typing Nightmares(2044-present)
California Crusaders (2021-2038)

Return to “Twin Cities River Monsters”