Twin Cities River Monsters' Terribly Named and Too Hard to Type News Blog for Baseball Stories 2045.12

GM: Alan Ehlers

Moderator: ae37jr

Ted
Ex-GM

Twin Cities River Monsters' Terribly Named and Too Hard to Type News Blog for Baseball Stories 2045.12

Post by Ted » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:58 pm

TCRMTNTHTTNBBS #12
Thurs Nov 29th, 2045
Recalci T. M. Thrope

This is incredible. I've gotten to 10 submissions in less than and hour. Who cares if other people put in a lot more effort for the same amount. I'm told that my effort will be arbitrarily judged without any formal method or adherence to any known criteria after the season, so that seems great. This is the tenth one of these posts.

Wait, I better hit enter so I can say that this is a separate paragraph. It says pretty clearly in the constitution that a single sentence is not a paragraph, so I typed two here. I changed this paragraph last time so I'm probably good. Have I mentioned that I'm a bit bummed out about the River Monsters being barely over .500? I expected a bit better. Maybe. Maybe not. I might have bought into the hype. Stupid, stupid hype.

Hmm, I should go back up to that first "paragraph" and make it so that I can conveniently change a few words so it's not exact copy and paste. I've been changing the second paragraph recently, so next time I'll add some baseball stuff to this one. This is a sentence about baseball because I said BBA in it. Is this a team news? I don't know. It has a linked player name and some stuff about them in it.

And so, on to the part where I run through lists of things and change very little.

Seitaro Yamamoto is a player we picked up on a cheap deal after seeing some things I liked. He has a 4.04 ERA in 35.2 innings with a 1-0 record in 17 appearances. He started off kind of rough, but has been better lately. I think I'll be happy Offie grabbed this guy.

Okay, ten down. Now that I'm not jumping back and forth between hitters and pitchers, this is definitely going faster.
Ted Schmidt
Twin Cities Typing Nightmares(2044-present)
California Crusaders (2021-2038)

Return to “Twin Cities River Monsters”