Twin Cities River Monsters' Terribly Named and Too Hard to Type News Blog for Baseball Stories 2045.11

GM: Alan Ehlers

Moderator: ae37jr

Ted
Ex-GM

Twin Cities River Monsters' Terribly Named and Too Hard to Type News Blog for Baseball Stories 2045.11

Post by Ted » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:53 pm

TCRMTNTHTTNBBS #11
Thurs Nov 29th, 2045
Recalci T. M. Thrope

Also, while a single sentence isn't close to being a paragraph as stated in the constitution, apparently two sentences is just fine. Darn, I should have phrased that in a way that I could have not used a conjunction and gotten an extra sentence. If two is enough, three must be incredible. This paragraph has FIVE sentences. This is the ninth one of these posts.

Wait, I better hit enter so I can say that this is a separate paragraph. It says pretty clearly in the constitution that a single sentence is not a paragraph, so I typed two here. I changed this paragraph last time so I'm probably good. Have I mentioned that I'm a bit bummed out about the River Monsters being barely over .500? I expected a bit better. Maybe. Maybe not. I might have bought into the hype. Stupid, stupid hype.

Hmm, I should go back up to that first "paragraph" and make it so that I can conveniently change a few words so it's not exact copy and paste. I've been changing the second paragraph recently, so next time I'll add some baseball stuff to this one. This is a sentence about baseball because I said BBA in it. Whoops, was supposed to add baseball stuff to this paragraph. I'll do that next time. Vary things up a bit.

And so, on to the part where I run through lists of things and change very little.

Miguel Fiesco started the year well, but now not so much. He has a 5.42 ERA in 83.0 innings with a 3-6 record in 15 starts.

Okay, nine down. Now that I'm not jumping back and forth between hitters and pitchers, this is definitely going faster.
Ted Schmidt
Twin Cities Typing Nightmares(2044-present)
California Crusaders (2021-2038)

Return to “Twin Cities River Monsters”