Twin Cities River Monsters' Terribly Named and Too Hard to Type News Blog for Baseball Stories 2045.8

GM: Alan Ehlers

Moderator: ae37jr

Ted
Ex-GM

Twin Cities River Monsters' Terribly Named and Too Hard to Type News Blog for Baseball Stories 2045.8

Post by Ted » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:38 pm

TCRMTNTHTTNBBS #8
Thurs Nov 29th, 2045
Recalci T. M. Thrope

How much do you want to bet that Offie bitches about the quality of these submissions, after telling me they met all the requirements, and tries to dock my pay or something. You know, different rules for different people. This is the sixth one of these posts.

Wait, I better hit enter so I can say that this is a separate paragraph. It says pretty clearly in the constitution that a single sentence is not a paragraph, so I typed two here. I haven't changed this one for awhile. I'm disappointed with how the Rivers Monsters have performed so far this year.

Hmm, I should go back up to that first "paragraph" and make it so that I can conveniently change a few words so it's not exact copy then paste. I should probably change the second paragraph, or this one more. This is a sentence about baseball because I said BBA in it.

And so, on to the part where I run through lists of things and change very little.

Ben Render isn't on the team anymore. Along with him, we payed a lot to trade for a big bat. He's been alright since being promoted to the big leagues right after being drafted. He's 2-3 with a 4.88 ERA.

Okay, six down. Haven't even been at this that long.
Ted Schmidt
Twin Cities Typing Nightmares(2044-present)
California Crusaders (2021-2038)

Return to “Twin Cities River Monsters”