Twin Cities River Monsters' Terribly Named and Too Hard to Type News Blog for Baseball Stories 2045.7

GM: Alan Ehlers

Moderator: ae37jr

Ted
Ex-GM

Twin Cities River Monsters' Terribly Named and Too Hard to Type News Blog for Baseball Stories 2045.7

Post by Ted » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:33 pm

TCRMTNTHTTNBBS #7
Thurs Nov 29th, 2045
Recalci T. M. Thrope

Man, if only I knew that my bosses would be okay with this. I'm definitely never writing anything of any depth again. Who cares if no one reads it because there are way too many of these TN spam articles. This is the fifth one of these posts.

Wait, I better hit enter so I can say that this is a separate paragraph. It says pretty clearly in the constitution that a single sentence is not a paragraph, so I typed two here. I wonder if that next one has enough words?

Hmm, I should go back up to that first "paragraph" and make it so that I can conveniently change a few words so it's not exact copy then paste. I should probably change the second paragraph, or this one more. This is a sentence about baseball because I said BBA in it. It's gonna hurt to let Francisco Arredondo go when we can't extend him after next year.

And so, on to the part where I run through lists of things and change very little.

That idiot Offie royally screwed the cap situation, so goodbye Arredondo after next season. We'd have to pay a lot to keep him. He missed some time due to injury, and the offense tanked after he left. He's hitting .332/.381/.571

Arredondo plays second base. He's one of the better ones in the league.

Okay, five down. Probably should just start going in order because I'll get lost.
Ted Schmidt
Twin Cities Typing Nightmares(2044-present)
California Crusaders (2021-2038)

Return to “Twin Cities River Monsters”