Twin Cities River Monsters' Terribly Named and Too Hard to Type News Blog for Baseball Stories 2045.5

GM: Alan Ehlers

Moderator: ae37jr

Ted
Ex-GM

Twin Cities River Monsters' Terribly Named and Too Hard to Type News Blog for Baseball Stories 2045.5

Post by Ted » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:21 pm

TCRMTNTHTTNBBS #5
Thurs Nov 29th, 2045
Recalci T. M. Thrope

How do you like me now Offie? My work has been superb. Let's see how you like a world where only volume counts. This is the third one of these posts.

Wait, I better hit enter so I can say that this is a separate paragraph. It says pretty clearly in the constitution that a single sentence is not a paragraph, so I typed two here. I wonder if that next one has enough words?

Hmm, I should go back up to that first "paragraph" and make it so that I can conveniently change a few words so it's not exact copy paste. There, fixed it. This is a sentence about baseball because I said BBA in it. You know what really sucks donkey nuts? Signing a player for a bajillion dollars and having him suck

And so, on to the part where I run through lists of things and change very little.

Eat a dick Ronnie Hubbard. He supposedly plays centerfield. He's also supposedly one of the best in the league there, but according to DRS he's average. We payed a lot to get him, and it's not working out so far. He's .226/.267/.412 this year. His defense is pretty good at least

He hasn't helped the offense much this year. It kind of sucks even more right now though. He got cold in June like everyone else. Been better recently though.

Okay, three down. How many players are in my organization?

This is going pretty quickly. First one took me a bit, but I think I'm finding a rhythm.
Ted Schmidt
Twin Cities Typing Nightmares(2044-present)
California Crusaders (2021-2038)

Return to “Twin Cities River Monsters”