Charm City 2057.4 - Dreams Come True

GM: David Burcicki

Moderator: DaveB

DaveB
GB: JL Atlantic Division Director

Charm City 2057.4 - Dreams Come True

Post by DaveB » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:27 pm

While the Steelers vs Cardinals game is in delay for lightning I'm going to do a quick team news.

Trade Alert:

The Jimmies announced that they have acquired starting pitcher Mauro Mendoza in exchange for long time Jimmie starting pitcher Waseem bin Suhayb. Boise is retaining 10% of the salary. now Jimmies fans have been asking since the deal was made "Why?" This trade was made mostly with an eye towards the future. We like bin Suhayb quite a bit, but we don't like the 5 years after this season on his contract at a decent price of 8.375 million per. While Mendoza makes more money, Boise is basically covering the difference and his contract last for a max of 2 years after this season.

"That's What Dreams Are Made Of":

I've been an OOTP GM for quite some time and one of the things I've always wanted to have an all left handed starting pitching staff. With the acquisition of Mendoza that's something that will occur, health permitting.
Charm City Jimmies GM (2051-Present)

2046-47 UMEBA Champ for Mumbai Metro Stars
2050 UMEBA Champ for Jerusalem Hebrew Hammers
2054, 2055, 2058 Monty Brewster Champion with Charm City Jimmies

Krathan
BBA GM

Re: Charm City 2057.4 - Dreams Come True

Post by Krathan » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:03 am

This is one of the reasons I am happy to have some of my injured guys returning. I have some guys who had to start against you in our last series who have terrible splits against lefties. Of course, I can allow 8 and 11 runs against you all the time or a little platoon fix isn’t going to matter.
Krathan (Nathan)
Cairo Pharaos GM 2055 (2055 GBC Champion)
Charlotte Cougars/Flyers GM Sept. 2055-??? (2058 JL Wildcard)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Charm City Jimmies”