Jimmie Jabber 2052.5

GM: David Burcicki

Moderator: DaveB

DaveB
GB: JL Atlantic Division Director

Jimmie Jabber 2052.5

Post by DaveB » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:52 pm

The trade deadline came and went without any trades. I wasn’t really searching for much to improve the team which is a good thing. The only position I would’ve liked to improve upon was the DH position to possibly upgrade over Tim Battle. Unfortunately I felt the salaries for some of the players on the market was a bit high considering we have about 1.8 million to play with, or the asking price was a bit steep for a player who can’t play the field. The result was a boring trade deadline in the Charm City.

With the league passing into September it will allow us to expand rosters. Among the players promoted with the roster expansion was 3b: Anthony Moretti. Since we’re looking at possibly upgrading at the DH position we’re going to allow Moretti to split at bats with Battle for the remainder of the season. Anthony is in a sticky position right now being in his last option year with no position open on the big league roster. A solid September could improve his chances of making the roster next season or possibly being a trade piece during the offseason.
Charm City Jimmies GM (2051-Present)

2046-47 UMEBA Champ for Mumbai Metro Stars
2050 UMEBA Champ for Jerusalem Hebrew Hammers
2054, 2055, 2058 Monty Brewster Champion with Charm City Jimmies

Return to “Charm City Jimmies”