Wolf Returns to Silence Doubters (Hoppy Endings, pre-sim 18) [PP:2054.25]

GM: Chuck Valenches

Moderator: Chuck V

neugey
Ex-GM

Wolf Returns to Silence Doubters (Hoppy Endings, pre-sim 18) [PP:2054.25]

Post by neugey » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:02 pm

After an extended stay on the IL and a few rehab starts in AAA, Edmonton starter Chris "Wolf" Moran is ready to make his major league return. But he's not a happy camper.

"The treatment and therapy on the ankle, that wasn't a bother at all," said Moran. "The medical team did a great job. What really tests my patience is these idiots at the OSA."
wolf_drop.jpg
"I don't know where these ass-hats get off saying my ankle injury has dropped my velocity and strikeout ability off of a cliff," continued Moran. "The ankle is solid and I can push off it just as well as before. My arm didn't suddenly wither away. The OSA is circle jerk of hacks and nobodies. They're all about continuing to over-hype the next 25-year old kid with an ERA above 6.00 who can't find the plate. They could care less about evaluating what actually occurs on the mound or on the field."

The Jackrabbits remain above .500 but just barely. The team will need Moran's help to remain above .500 in a competitive Frontier Division. The team could still vie for a playoff spot, but there will be a lot of teams in the hunt.

"We're glad to have Wolf back," said GM Mike Bauer. "And I can understand his frustration with the OSA. It is what it is, those guys have their methods and the results are a mixed thing. Baseball is hard to evaluate. But I like the idea of Chris with a chip on his shoulder. We're gonna need that."

2051 London Monarchs (GBC)
2051-present Edmonton Jackrabbits (BBA)

BaseClogger
BBA GM

Re: Wolf Returns to Silence Doubters (Hoppy Endings, pre-sim 18) [PP:2054.25]

Post by BaseClogger » Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:20 pm

Oof tough break with those lumps. Hopefully he can finish this season strong.
San Fernando Bears GM since 2051

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Edmonton Jackrabbits”