Owner Jim Leonard: "We Won't Udoka It" (Hoppy Endings, Sim 8) [PP:2052.16]

GM: Mike Neugebauer

Moderator: neugey

neugey
BBA GM

Owner Jim Leonard: "We Won't Udoka It" (Hoppy Endings, Sim 8) [PP:2052.16]

Post by neugey » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:40 am

from Kip Barr, Edmonton Journal

Despite the recent tragedy of failed manager Jose Sanchez, Edmonton believes it has a very strong front office and team culture.

"My blindspot is apparently tempermental maangers," admitted owner Jim Leonard. "Outside of that hire which I truly regret, I have the utmost confidence in the professionalism and work ethic of our entire staff. The way we've rallied together after the Sanchez incident has been something I'm very proud of."

Outsiders have noticed that the Jackrabbits seem to be putting that professionalism to the test with the recent addition of Sherrie Kramer to the Jackrabbits staff. Kramer is a former Miss Canada, and her role with the team is multi-faceted, encompassing HR, travel, marketing and clerical duties.

"Sherrie is invaluable," said Leonard. "I don't know that I've ever worked with someone as adept at multi-tasking as Ms. Kramer. We've asked her to wear a lot of different hats and she's excelled at everything we've given her. The lines of communication and proficiency in our organization have never been stronger, and a lot of that is due to Sherrie."

An anonymous BBA executive admires the discipline shown by the Jackrabbits' front office. "Sherrie is a total smoke show! I don't know how those guys stay focused up there in Edmonton, given the constant interaction with her. My mind would start racing, that is for sure."

In her free time, Sherrie enjoys yoga, tennis and spending time with her boyfriend Jack, a successful young trial lawyer in greater Edmonton.

"Of course Sherrie is a very attractive and confident young woman. But I trust in our staff to behave with class and professionalism. My uncle always used to say to me 'Jim, someday when you have a company of your own, never put your office supplies in the break room'. As I've grown older, I've realized what he was implying. Jackrabbits don't make cat-calls. We won't Udoka it."

2051 London Monarchs (GBC)
2051-present Edmonton Jackrabbits (BBA)

Jwalk100
GB: FL Pacific Division Director

Re: Owner Jim Leonard: "We Won't Udoka It" (Hoppy Endings, Sim 8) [PP:2052.16]

Post by Jwalk100 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:27 am

Don't stick your meat where you make your bread!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Edmonton Jackrabbits”