Sanchez Moments? (Hoppy Endings, Sim 2) [PP:2052.11]

GM: Chuck Valenches

Moderator: Chuck V

neugey
Ex-GM

Sanchez Moments? (Hoppy Endings, Sim 2) [PP:2052.11]

Post by neugey » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:24 pm

From Kurt Waterloo, Barstool Sports:

Recently, the Edmonton Journal published the seemingly harmless piece about Jackrabbits manager Jose Sanchez:
sanchez_moments.JPG
But is there a darker twist to this story? Our investigative team has been getting tips that Sanchez's behavior is a much more serious problem than the Edmonton press would lead you to believe.

"Sanchez is a scary dude," commented an anonymous former 2051 BBA free agent. "Edmonton had interest in me but I refused to negotiate with them because of some of the stories I've heard about the skipper. These aren't rumors either, they come from guys who are truly honest and don't gossip. The trouble goes back to his time back as a coach in Mumbai (the GBC Mumbai Metro All Starts, where Sanchez served from 2047-2048). I mean, I've had a few fiery coaches before and that kind of thing is no big deal to me. But the vibes I get from Sanchez combined with some of the things I've heard - yeah no thanks! I told Mr. (GM Mike) Bauer that I couldn't sign with Edmonton because my personality clashed with Sanchez. But my hesitation was a lot more involved than that."

A former Edmonton player, who is now playing elsewhere in the BBA and also wishes not to be named, also cited major reservations about Sanchez, and criticized the flippancy of the Edmonton article.
silh.jpg
silh.jpg (8.31 KiB) Viewed 150 times
"Of course Puente would say that. He started the whole 'Sanchez Moments' meme. Puente and Sanchez are good buddies, and Puente is the first in the dugout to enable Sanchez's outlandish behavior. I think Puente came back to Edmonton as a free agent (for the 2052 season) mainly because Sanchez probably begged him too. He's one of Sanchez's few allies and not a lot of other guys in the clubhouse like Sanchez' antics. Frankly, I'm glad I don't have to deal with it anymore. Some of the outbursts I saw were downright scary. I can't violate the sanctity of the clubhouse, but there are some incidents I witnessed that you'd find very, very troubling. It isn't a joking matter, that's for sure. That feel-good article is a bunch of nonsense. They're just trying to help sell tickets for the Jackrabbits."

Beneath the surface, there is a sense of unease in the Edmonton clubhouse. We here at Barstool will keep you posted as more is uncovered in this ongoing story.

2051 London Monarchs (GBC)
2051-present Edmonton Jackrabbits (BBA)

Jwalk100
GB: FL Pacific Division Director

Re: Sanchez Moments? (Hoppy Endings, Sim 2) [PP:2052.11]

Post by Jwalk100 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:42 pm

Maybe it's man-o-pause.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Edmonton Jackrabbits”