Slowly We Turn; 2028, V13

News/features on the European Baseball Alliance.
Bumstead
Ex-GM

Slowly We Turn; 2028, V13

Post by Bumstead » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:41 am

So...halfway through the season we ranked last in the power rankings and it didn't look good for the season. So, what did I do? Nothing...that's right, I did nothing. I let it ride. I did bench Mr. All or Nothing and inserted Ramon Farias into the lineup.

Halfway through the season, we sat at 35-46. We are now 71-73 after winning 10 out of our last 13 games. We have closed the gap on 1st place in our division to seven and a half games and we are only five and a half games out of the playoffs. Obviously our record is better than any team in the other division. It just begs the question again as to what changed? And still, the answer is nothing changed...It's just the annoyance of the way things go. Madrid is going to run out of time and not make the playoffs and probably be the best team in the league at the time that happens. I guess that bodes well for next season; or does it?

We are probably going to lose at least our best player to the MBBA. Will Madrid lose Dug Riddler as well? Only time will tell. In the meantime I'm just sitting back and watching to see how nervous we can make Paris and Belfast, not to mention London.

I will leave you the play by play to First Baseball Game Ever Played. Yule Love it!

Return to “EBA League News/Features”