The Fitt Saga, as told by Recte

Original Monty Brewster Baseball Association (1973-1994) features, articles, etc.
recte44
GB: Commissioner

The Fitt Saga, as told by Recte

Post by recte44 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:33 pm

July 2003: Accusations of Cheating!

In July of 2003, this thread was on the OOTP Developments Forums. Basically, an owner in the league pointed out a potentially questionable trade that Fitterer was involved in. Further digging through the league by the great members of the OOTP Forums found that there was a lot more than that going on. Simming ahead, editing players, signing guys to his team phantomly, etc. were all more than proven in this instance.

After about four pages of people discussing all the crazy things they were finding in his league, one of Fitterer's actual high school classmates, "Big Willis 16" comes on and posts this:
Off Topic
Hey, just wanted to put in my two cents.

I'm in the league, and I personally know "Mfitterer1" I used to work with him and he goes to my school. No one has every trusted this kid, and I've suspected him of cheating since day 1 that his sim started. The league just never listened to me. Than I get this offer for Pujols- Piniero, Nevin and Cordero for him. I was schocked when I checked out Piniero and Cordero's page, and than Nevin blew me away. Hes obviously been cheating since this started.

The night when he was simming playoffs it took him an hour and a half to get it done, when the whole time he was telling me he was "resigning contracts."

Basically... I should have won that world series, and he cheated!

Cheaters... psh.
I still believe that Big Willis 13 and mfitterer1 are the same person. Later Fitterer would run "Real Beisbol". Well, this comment by Big Willis 13 is interesting then:
Off Topic
Oh no no no.. don't confuse me with him... don't want to get a bad sim sports reputation. I run my own CHEAT FREE sim

http://realbeisbol.com/main.html

Interesting, huh? Well, we're just getting started. Finally, on the 97th post in this thread, Fitterer responds:
Off Topic
everyone is so far off base on yet ANOTHER set of accusations about me that its not even funny, if the site werent already gone I woudl explain everything, but there is just no sense in trying to fight for what really happened if the league is gone. So as far as everything is concerned I will change my ****ing alias, join some leagues and win like every sim I have ever been in. And by the way anyone who thinks different is crazy but I can guaruntee that I am one of the best gm's in the history of online league experience, andyone who wants to put me to the test, step right up.

Fit Dog

I especially like his typing skills, which led me to believe then that he was about 14 years old without actually knowing it at the time.
Off Topic
well u think its funny, then step up and try and prove it buddy, I know more about this era of baseball than any other person that you know so it shouldnt be too funny.

fit dog
Haha! smile.gif

He basically then hangs himself in conversations trying to defend himself. You really MUST read the whole thread from start to finish to understand this saga. However, there will be more to come. This really is just the tip of the iceberg in regards to building a case for the "character" of Fitterer.

Return to “Archives”