"I'm tired of this bullshit"

Original Monty Brewster Baseball Association (1973-1994) features, articles, etc.
recte44
GB: Commissioner

"I'm tired of this bullshit"

Post by recte44 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:30 pm

by Eric Hoffmeister, Montreal GM after a playoff loss
Off Topic
I don't care what Martin and his fancy ass fucking mouth spew out but I get screwed over yet again by the game engine. It must read in my exports as a special instruction: Make sure that this team loses in the playoffs. It doesn't matter if I have a team that wins the league or if I have a team that barely makes it in. I could have a team filled with 10's in every category on every player and it wants to be a bitch. I feel like a fucking masochist for taking all this abuse for almost a year now. That 'No Pain, No Gain' saying is not but a bunch of pissing lies because it should reading "No Gain but All Pain". I'm just so glad that I can be around so I can get my bi-monthly dose of disappointment because heaven knows I don't get enough of that. Is it too much to ask for a single solitary championship? I'm not looking for a freaking trophy case full of them. Apparently you don't get respect around these parts unless you get lucky enough to survive the butt fucking that is the OOTP playoff A.I. If that is what it takes to get respect, then respect is pretty much worthless.

Should I give up playing OOTP? Well, Markus conned me in to pre-ordering OOTP6 so it may be a tough decision but there is no law that says I have to play in an online league. At least if I give up playing in an online league I can say I can accomplished something; I would have at least be able to say that I don't need this game anymore and that its hold on my life is over. Then again, maybe Joel is considering kicking me out. Who knows. All I can say is that I'm tired of feeling raped. I'm tired of giving myself to this game and not getting enough in return.

bschr682
Ex-GM

Re: "I'm tired of this bullshit"

Post by bschr682 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:27 pm

haha OOTP Playoff nonsense has been a thing FOREVER!
GM Vancouver Mounties

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Archives”