GM: Ron Collins

Moderator: RonCo

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

57.082 – Aguilar Heads to Pasco Rehab Assignment

Post by RonCo » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:07 pm

Off Topic
Righthander Excited to Pitch Again

July 25, 2057: Marshall Islands – It’s been a long haul for Bikini pitcher [urhttps://statspl.us/brewster/reports/news/html/players/player_64650.html]Enrique Aguilar[/url], but with any luck, the long, dark tunnel of recuperation after his rotator cuff blew up has a light growing at its end. The team announced today that the hurler was being assigned to a short-term rehabilitation assignment for their AAA club in Pasco.

“I’d rather go straight to the big club, to be honest,” Aguilar said in an interview as he arrived in Pasco. “But I understand caution, and I think Pasco is great this time of year. Either way, I knew this day was coming, but I wasn’t sure it would ever get here.”

Pasco manager Juan Jose Torres said the team would keep Aguilar on a short pitch count for his first couple outings, and that the plan called for a reassessment both of the pitch limits as well as his assignment. “I know we don’t have him forever,” Torres said. “But it’s great to have a guy like him in the dugout for a couple of weeks, no matter what.”

“We want him back in the Krill rotation as soon as possible,” GM Ron Collins said on a radio bit earlier today. “Not just for winning games now, but also just to get together with the guys and get back into the swing no so that things will feel a bit more familiar as we roll into next season. We’ve got a great clubhouse full of great guys. You can tell that because even though we’re not winning a lot of games, the feel around the players is pretty good. It’s important to me that Enrique gets to experience that essence so we can get some momentum going.”

Collins Perplexed

“I’m not sure what you mean,” Collins said when the radio host then asked him if he was real. “How can I not be real?”
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

Return to “Bikini Krill”