GM: Matt Rectenwald

Moderator: recte44

recte44
GB: Commissioner

WHIV 2044.12- Hustlers Super Fan Tees Off

Post by recte44 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:25 pm

WHIV 2044.12- Hustlers Super Fan Tees Off
September 15, 2044

Las Vegas Hustlers "Super Fan" Jimmy Kaflutenshnuten took a few moments today to unleash his frustration on the current state of the Hustlers. Here are some of the highlights:

"Can you believe these idiots brought back Jorge Fuentes??? Is there some sort of quota that we needed to hit for guys with 6+ ERA's? This clown can take his five fancy pitches and shove 'em where the sun don't shine!"

"So I heard that now we're just going to start relievers and we told Geestman and Huber to sit out? Are we trying to lose? Fire Allen now! It's been four years since we won a Landis- he can't manage for shit!"

"The Hustlers have completely gone to shit since Rectenwald came back. Screw that guy! Bring back Schroeder- that guy knows how to win!!"

"This team couldn't field a ball if it was handed to them. I've seen monkey shit fights at the zoo more organized than this!"

In response, manager Allen had this to say:
Off Topic

F*ck those f*ckin' fans who come out here and say they're Hustler fans that are supposed to be behind you, rippin' every f*ckin' thing you do. I'll tell you one f*ckin' thing, I hope we get f*ckin' hotter than sh*t, just to stuff it up them 3,000 f*ckin' people that show up every f*ckin' day, because if they're the real Vegas f*ckin' fans, they can kiss my f*ckin' ass right downtown and PRINT IT.

They're really, really behind you around here...my f*ckin' ass. What the f*ck am I supposed to do, go out there and let my f*ckin' players get destroyed every day and be quiet about it? For the f*ckin' nickel-dime people who turn up? The motherf*ckers don't even work. That's why they're out at the f*ckin' game. They oughta go out and get a f*ckin' job and find out what it's like to go out and earn a f*ckin' living. Eighty-five percent of the f*ckin' world is working. The other fifteen percent come out here. A f*ckin' playground for the cocks*ckers. Rip them motherf*ckers. Rip them f*ckin' cocks*ckers like the f*ckin' players. We got guys bustin' their f*ckin' ass, and them f*ckin' people boo. And that's the Hustlers? My f*ckin' ass. They talk about the great f*ckin' support the players get around here. I haven't see it this f*ckin' year. Everybody associated with this organization have been winners their whole f*ckin' life. Everybody. And the credit is not given in that respect.

Alright, they don't show because we're 60 and 88...and unfortunately, that's the criteria of them dumb fifteen motherf*ckin' percent that come out to day baseball. The other eighty-five percent are earning a living. I tell you, it'll take more than a 5 and 12 or 5 and 14 to destroy the makeup of this club. I guarantee you that. There's some f*ckin' pros out there that wanna win. But you're stuck in a f*ckin' stigma of the f*ckin' Crawdads and the Pioneers and the Pikemen an all that cheap sh*t. It's unbelievable. It really is. It's a disheartening f*ckin' situation that we're in right now. Anybody who was associated with the Hustler organization two years ago that came back and sees the multitude of progress that's been made will understand that if they're baseball people, that 60 and 88 doesn't negate all that work. We got 14 f*ckin' games left.

What I'm tryin' to say is don't rip them f*ckin' guys out there. Rip me. If you wanna rip somebody, rip my f*ckin' ass. But don't rip them f*ckin' guys 'cause they're givin' everything they can give. And right now they're tryin' to do more than God gave 'em, and that's why we make the simple mistakes. That's exactly why.

Return to “Las Vegas Hustlers”