Sin City Times 2042.6

GM: Matt Rectenwald

Moderator: recte44

bschr682
Ex-GM

Sin City Times 2042.6

Post by bschr682 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:57 pm

GM: "Ok folks. Its been an up and down week. Hard to swallow losing 3 of 4 to Wichita but we did manage to swipe 2 of 3 from Mexico City to balance that out a bit. Shawn Huber signed his extension to finish locking down are excellent back 3 of the pen guys. We topped it off by swinging a quick deal with Nashville again to bring in another young lefty starter. Leroy I believe you are familiar with Gerald Abbott?"

Jenkins: "Jenkins!"

GM: "Exactly. He of course started his pro career with us. He returns in a quick swap for Mike England. We love Mike but his contract projects to get too rich for our blood at the same time as some of our other guys will be needing contracts so we headed that situation off at that pass if you will. Also we have some middle infield guys in the minors that we want to get a look at. And with that I'll open it up. Questions?"

Goldie: "What roster move did you make in response to the trade?"

GM: "Well Abbott we are going to start Abbott in AAA although I wouldn't be surprised to see him up in the bigs soon. For now England's roster spot will be taken by Kinfu Lugono. Phil Logan will shift to 2B. We want to see what the kid can do."

Soik: "Hypothetically if Abbott were called up how would that work? How would you make a roster spot for him?"

GM: "I don't like dealing in hypotheticals but for now ill say the only concrete plan we have to bring him up would be if a trade happened involving one of our current big league arms."

Soik: "Is someone on the trading block that we are unaware of?"

GM: "Not specifically no but I'd be doing the team a disservice if I didn't always have my ears open to potential deals. Its no secret we have bullpen depth but as of now no concrete talks or offers have been had. Well that's all the time I have. I plan to meet Lugano personally at the airport and help the kid settle in a bit."
GM Vancouver Mounties

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Re: Sin City Times 2042.6

Post by RonCo » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:59 pm

There he is!
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Las Vegas Hustlers”