Sin City Times 2042.4

GM: Matt Rectenwald

Moderator: recte44

bschr682
Ex-GM

Sin City Times 2042.4

Post by bschr682 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:36 pm

GM: "Sorry to rush you guys before you are even seated but we got some big news. Leroy?! Where are you?"

Jenkins: "Jenkins?"

GM: "Holy crap you can actually control the volume and change the inflection of your voice? Wow. I had no idea. Anyway sit down. I have big news for you. We done did it. We called up Hale and Ashford."

Jenkins: "LEEEERRROOOOYYYY JJEEEEnnnnkk…"

GM: "Oh god someone help him up. I knew he would be shocked but I didn't think he would pass out. Yea I guess its a big deal. We called up C Zach Reid as well and claimed Rafael Mota from Hawaii too."

Goldie: "What corresponding roster moves were made?"

GM: "Utility man Raul Alilea and RF Mimum Zikomo were both optioned to AAA. Veteran C Claudio Perez was waived with this assumption he will clear waivers and head to AAA to work some stuff out. RP Negasi Anum was traded away for P Luis Miguel Bustamante and former Hustler P Wayne Jackson. Jackson was then waived to clear a 40 man spot again."

Soik: "What brought the sudden change of heart? You had been stating the plan was to keep Ashford and Hale down."

GM: "Plans change. Ashford was killing it at AAA and Zikomo was struggling to repeat last years surprise success. Hale has nothing left to prove in the minors really and we decided to let him settle into the big leagues as a reliever for awhile to see how he acclimates. Neither of these moves is set in stone. Both players could find themselves back down if the circumstances deem it appropriate."

Jenkins: "Jee..jee..nnn...Jenkins?"

GM: "Take a breather Leroy I gotcha. Bustamante is a very young and raw southpaw with the arsenal to start if he develops completely. For now he will have to sit and wait for the short A season to start up as we really don't feel he is advanced enough to compete in A ball. Some players were rearranged down in the minors but no one of real note except for Miguel Abline and Elias Gregory. Both are very solid relievers who could find themselves with the big league club by the end of the year. Alright thats enough for today. Someone make sure Leroy makes it home ok?"
GM Vancouver Mounties

Return to “Las Vegas Hustlers”