Sin City Times 2040.4

GM: Matt Rectenwald

Moderator: recte44

bschr682
Ex-GM

Sin City Times 2040.4

Post by bschr682 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:39 pm

GM: "Good evening. First question. Yes Lindsey?"

Soik: "Recently you had stated that negotiations with Nashville had broken down. How is it that Henry Rectenberg has been traded to Nashville?"

GM: "Did I say that? Or did I say it to put some pressure out there. I hope you paid attention to how this went down boys and girls. You could have learned something. I stood strong on wanting a decent return for Rectenberg and used you guys to throw some bad press out there. It was a beautiful move if I do say myself. Yes Goldie?"

Goldie: "Who is going to fill the roster spot Rectenberg had? Will we see Girolamo L'Archibudelli now?"

GM: "Great question Goldie. Before this deal was struck we were planning to have to either send Chad Garrett down to the minors or somehow move Desiderius Kirshbaum. Now with that spot open we may be able to keep both up on the big league team. I'll know more as we get into spring training. Girolamo what now? Is that some kind of food?"

Goldie: "Uh. Girolamo L"Archibudelli is the teams number one prospect. The young Italian outfielder..."

GM: "Oh the Italian Stallion! Why didn't you say so? I guess I've never really heard his name before. I'm not great with the foreign names but nowhere near as bad as that clown in Chicago anyway. Yes?"

Soik: "Twisted ways aside, can you tell us about the minor leaguer you got in return? Was it really worth all this fuss?"

GM: "Of course it was worth it. Rectenberg was most likely going to struggle to keep his roster spot and instead of just non-tendering him at the end of the season we get a decent prospect in return. Ramon Camacho is a 19 year old switch hitting catcher that sports good defense, a developing eye and a ton of gap power. He projects to never win a batting title but should put up quality numbers and earn a roster spot. Feels like something for nothing. Boy I'm hungry all of a sudden. And fired up. Someone get that wanker in Mexico City on the phone. Maybe I can swindle something out of him yet!"
GM Vancouver Mounties

jleddy
Ex-GM

Re: Sin City Times 2040.4

Post by jleddy » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:35 pm

I want to know how many adult beverages were had in one of the Winter Meetings' hotel bars between Vinnie Vitale and Schroeder..seem like kindred spirits.
"My $#!? doesn't work in the playoffs." - Billy Beane Joe Lederer

bschr682
Ex-GM

Re: Sin City Times 2040.4

Post by bschr682 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:59 am

jleddy wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:35 pm
I want to know how many adult beverages were had in one of the Winter Meetings' hotel bars between Vinnie Vitale and Schroeder..seem like kindred spirits.
#fakenews
GM Vancouver Mounties

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Las Vegas Hustlers”