Sin City Times 2042.3

GM: Matt Rectenwald

Moderator: recte44

bschr682
Ex-GM

Sin City Times 2042.3

Post by bschr682 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:44 pm

GM: "Morning folks. It sure has been a good couple weeks after that awful start we had. We are in a bit of a groove right now. Questions?"

Soik: "The starting staff is struggling right now ranking way towards the bottom of the league in many categories. Are you concerned?"

GM: "Well of course I wish it was better but I'm not too worried about the collection of guys we have. We have some solid vets who will eat a bunch of innings for us and some intriguing other guys as well. Besides that, the strength of our staff is clearly the bullpen. That's no secret. For now we plan to let the season unfold and if it becomes apparent some changes need to made, we will address that at the appropriate time."

Goldie: "L'Archibudelli and Whanon are just incredible right now. Are you worried that when they eventually come back down to earth, the team will falter?"

GM: "Yea seems like the ball is a watermelon coming at them right now. And lets not forget about Miguel Rodriguez either. He has been a beast so far. Maybe he took some of the preseason shots at him to heart? We aren't so crazy to think L'Arch is going to hit .500 all year so yes we do expect these guys to slow down a bit. But that should coincide with some of the other guys heating up a bit. Mike England and Phil Logan haven't been themselves yet. For now lets just enjoy this ride."

Jenkins: "Leeeerrroooo…"

GM: "I gotcha Leroy. No need to go crazy over there. Yes we are keeping our eyes on some of the kids on the farm. The teams in general have done well but no single guy down there is going so well that we will be forced to bring them up early. Hakon van Hulst in particular has been playing real well. Unfortunately for him our outfield is pretty stacked right now but it feels great to have a Whanon insurance possible down in AAA. Well that's all for now guys. Gotta get back to self quarantine..."
GM Vancouver Mounties

Return to “Las Vegas Hustlers”