Crawdad Chronicles 44.01 Gillstrom begins coaching career with Crawdads Organizaion

GM: Jim Roberts

Moderator: JimBob2232

JimBob2232
BBA GM

Crawdad Chronicles 44.01 Gillstrom begins coaching career with Crawdads Organizaion

Post by JimBob2232 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:23 am

Jared Gilstrom https://statspl.us/brewster/reports/new ... 24319.html just retired from the BBA - but he wont be out of the game for long.

Today New Orleans announced they would be bringing back the hometown kid - and future hall of famer back as a hitting coach for the Bartlet Jazz, R.

Gilstrom - a potential first ballot hall of famer - ended his illustrious career with 3,373 hits (9th all time) and 575 home runs (10th all time). He is also 5th in all time runs scored. the crawdads are hoping he can impart some of that wisdom on the young kids who will now be learning to hit from one of the all time greats.

"i'm excited said 2B Pablo Garcia. Its not every day you get to learn from the best. Hopefully we hit off well. Of course, I dont want to be in Bartlett forecer - my dream is to get to New Orleans and experience the lights and action of BBA play - so i'll soak up every minute i get with him along the way.

Gilstrom, The 4 time sawyer silk winner, 9 time Puckett winner and 12 time all star is also hoping to move up the chain. "Some guys retire and go into braodcasting. Not sure thats my thing. Others go on and find other meaning in life. But for me, baseball is my home. New Orleans is my home. But I'd love nothing more than to keep contributing the the New Orleans organization and bring those fans great joy watching the next generation." Gillstrom added "I want to get back to New Orleans too - dont you ever forget that!"

Fat Nige
Ex-GM

Re: Crawdad Chronicles 44.01 Gillstrom begins coaching career with Crawdads Organizaion

Post by Fat Nige » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:57 am

One of the things I like about the BBA is seeing the old stars toiling away trying to teach the young kids
Nigel Laverick
(former GM of El Paso Chilis #WeWereShitty) ,
Now GM Riyadh Red Crescents #WeBeNotSoNewNow #WeAreJustAsShitty

Riyadh GM since May 2046

JL Manager of the Year 2000 (Baltimore Monarchs)
Nothing since

An MBBA GM since 1995 (off & on)

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Re: Crawdad Chronicles 44.01 Gillstrom begins coaching career with Crawdads Organizaion

Post by RonCo » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:07 pm

That will be an interesting hire.
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “New Orleans Crawdads”