Crawdad Chronicles 59.01 - Crawdads welcome Dong-Po Thum to coaching ranks

GM: Jim Roberts

Moderator: JimBob2232

JimBob2232
BBA GM

Crawdad Chronicles 59.01 - Crawdads welcome Dong-Po Thum to coaching ranks

Post by JimBob2232 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:17 pm

Followingn the recent retirement announcement of future HOF Dong-Po Thum, New Orleans reached out to him to look to secure him for a coaching position. Thum was very receptive.

"I couldnt stay out the game long" said Thum. My dreams have been realized in this league, but at 41 years old, my body just isnt there anymore. I cant play the way i want to play. But i love this game, and i love being on the field, and i love teaching.

After an entire career in Yellow Springs, Dong-Po will now be headed to the New Orleans Rookie team, Barlett Jazz, where he will assume the roll of hitting coach.

For his career, Thum won 10 Zimmers, 12 All Star appearances, 4 Pucketts, two doubleday series MVPs and a cartwright MVP - but sadly, No Landis's.GM Jim Roberts noted that this was a great extension of his playing career. And hopefully he continues to develop the next wave of hall of famers - and who konws, maybe even win a Landis as a Hitting Coach or Manager down the road.

Dington
GB: Recruiting & Development Director

Re: Crawdad Chronicles 59.01 - Crawdads welcome Dong-Po Thum to coaching ranks

Post by Dington » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:27 pm

Really weird for h to wear a different uniform. I bet Thum assumed he would be coaching in Yellow Springs.
Nashville Bluebirds GM
HOW I BUILD A WINNING TEAM <---Click
Kuwait City GM 2042-43
2043 UMEBA United Cup Champion*

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “New Orleans Crawdads”