TN 2035-01 Arreola Awards

GM: Josh Davidoff

Moderator: joshd19

Edward Murphy
Ex-GM

TN 2035-01 Arreola Awards

Post by Edward Murphy » Mon May 28, 2018 6:57 am

Fans were cheering when they heard one of their own, Catcher Cisco Arreola, won the Frick League Sawyer Silk Silver Slugger Trophy and the Charles Puckett Golden Bat award for the second season in a row. Cisco put up impressive numbers for the 2034 season, 482 at bats,.284/.384/.581 with 39 home runs, 107 Rbi’s and 77 strike outs while playing in 131 games. Cisco said, “I’m honored with the awards. I knew it was going to be close because during the last 10 days of the season I wasn’t hitting the ball well. I turned in a great season and will be looking forward to duplicating that success next season.” What are you going to focus on this off season? “I’m going to spend more time in the gym trying to get more pop in the bat to make the 40 home run club and to drive the ball in the gap” Super Fan, Elinor Rigby, was tracked down for a comment. She stated, “Love it, love it, these awards shows the rest of League that our Des Moines Kernels has talent on the team”. Do you have anything to say about the rumors that expansion team Boise Spuds wanted Cisco? “Silly talk, just silly talk, Cisco isn’t going anywhere, Des Moines will take care of him. I see Cisco retiring right here with the Kernels.”
Edward Murphy

Playing with a Purpose
awm53222@yahoo.com

bschr682
Ex-GM

Re: TN 2035-01 Arreola Awards

Post by bschr682 » Mon May 28, 2018 8:05 am

I’d have loved to have him. I’m pretty sure I took someone from you but forgetting who.
GM Vancouver Mounties

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Des Moines Kernels”