The Outlaw Chronicles 2046-3 Stinson Extended

GM: Tim Meseck

Moderator: trmmilwwi

bigmike13
Ex-GM

The Outlaw Chronicles 2046-3 Stinson Extended

Post by bigmike13 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:01 pm

Stinson Extended

The San Antonio Outlaws have made sure that they will have the services of superstar 1B Larry Stinson for the next 3 years with the announcement of a contract extension. Stinson signs a new 3 year deal worth a total of $40.7 million.

The tall Puerto Rican has won every conceivable award there is for a batter in the BBA, starting with his Gillstrom Newcomer of the year award in 2042 to his Sawyer Silk Slugger trophy in 2043 and finally his Charles Puckett Golden Bat award this year. Throw in the Doubleday Series MVP in 2044 and a Landis Title there isn't a whole lot left for Stinson to accomplish.

"I am proud of my individual accomplishments and would love to thank everyone who voted for me, but my satisfaction will only be quenched by seeing a few more Landis Trophies in the Outlaws display case". "My sole focus is becoming better, helping my teammates become better, and helping the San Antonio Outlaws become the best, period".

Considered by everyone to be one of the core member's of the Outlaws, this signing shows the commitment that management has to keeping its team as competitive as possible while rewarding the players that deserve it.
Mike Calvaruso
San Antonio Outlaws 2030 -
Birmingham Bandits 2006-2029

Return to “San Antonio Outlaws”