The Outlaw Chronicles 2043-8 Stinson Powers All-Stars

GM: Tim Meseck

Moderator: trmmilwwi

bigmike13
Ex-GM

The Outlaw Chronicles 2043-8 Stinson Powers All-Stars

Post by bigmike13 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:47 pm

Stinson Powers All-Stars

The San Antonio boys made a great showing of themselves, in the beautiful City of Edmonton, at the 2043 All Star game practically taking over John Ducey Park. 1B Larry Stinson, 3B Alfredo Rosas, SP Ricardo Rivera and SP Aki Kondo made the most of their opportunities, with Stinson taking things to the next level.

Larry Stinson led all hitters going 2-3 with 3 RBI's and a Run scored. He certainly didn't waste time getting going either as he took Sacarmento Mad Popes Ace, Luis garcia, deep for a 2 Run homer in the top of the 1st giving the Johnson league the early lead and following up with a line drive Single in the 3rd off Popes SP Dani Garcia.

The offensive outburst was enough to win Stinson All-Star MVP and put a, yet another, trophy in the ole trophy case for Larry. Larry was all smiles at the press conference "I am honored to have been chosen as the Player of the Game, especially among so many of my peers who are having great seasons. I will enjoy this for the next 24 hours and then it's time to get back to the regular season, we have goals to accomplish in San Antonio".

Not to be outdone, Outlaw 3B Rosas got into the game in the 6th and promptly lifted a fly ball Single into the outfield before getting stranded at 3 third. On the mound, Rivera pitched an uneventful 1st inning giving up no Hits and giving up a BOB and Aki Kondo was credited with a Hold with a scoreless 6th inning giving up 1 Hit and getting two strikeouts.

After a couple days rest, the Outlaws will be looking to continue their solid 2043 season which is now looking like a dogfight in the Johnson Frontier.
Mike Calvaruso
San Antonio Outlaws 2030 -
Birmingham Bandits 2006-2029

Return to “San Antonio Outlaws”