The Outlaw Chronicles 2042-26 Supersonic

GM: Tim Meseck

Moderator: trmmilwwi

bigmike13
Ex-GM

The Outlaw Chronicles 2042-26 Supersonic

Post by bigmike13 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:39 pm

Supersonic

Talk about your supersonic flight! It took RF Pedro Bustamante all of 42 games in AAA to show everyone in the San Antonio organization that they made the right choice in the amateur draft. The powerful lefty demolished Rupert Horn Memorial League pitching and gave the entire Outlaws faithful a chance to dream of what may come for their team.

Bustamante is called up after hitting .366 with a .433 OBP, 7 HR's, 30 RBI's and 27 Runs. GM Calvaruso had this to say "We find ourselves in the midst of a playoff chase, and we should all keep in mind that this opportunity does not always come around when you want. Many things can happen to derail your plans and when the chance arrives, it is important to take every step necessary to put your team in the best possible position to achieve it's goals. I believe bringing Pedro up gives us a great chance to see those goals come true. They ultimately may not happen for us this year but leaving him in Austin wouldn't serve any purpose either".

Bustamante was quick to make friends with some of his new teammates, specifically seeking out Larry Stinson whose locker is right next to his. The future of the Outlaws sat laughing together and one could only watch and smile at a new era for San Antonio.

Not everyone was excited to see the promotion of Bustamante as word has it that Assistant GM Mike McGehee was completely against the move and vehemently argued with GM Calvaruso about his sanity. The conversation became very heated until finally Calvaruso opened his office door and screamed "If somebody doesn't come get this chicken shit mother fu%^#er out of my office and off this property i swear I am going to break his scrawny neck". McGehee was quickly shown the door and a search for a new Assistant GM has already begun.

The new age of The Outlaws has begun.
Mike Calvaruso
San Antonio Outlaws 2030 -
Birmingham Bandits 2006-2029

niles08
BBA GM

Re: The Outlaw Chronicles 2042-26 Supersonic

Post by niles08 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:19 pm

I think he's the first 2042 draft pick called up. Good pick and good call!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “San Antonio Outlaws”