The Outlaw Chronicles 2042-25 Outlaws Promote Moris

GM: Tim Meseck

Moderator: trmmilwwi

bigmike13
Ex-GM

The Outlaw Chronicles 2042-25 Outlaws Promote Moris

Post by bigmike13 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:12 pm

Outlaws Promote Morris

With nothing left to prove in AAA and San Antonio's need for right handed hitting, GM Calvaruso rewarded one of the top hitting prospects in their organization with the promotion of LF Wayne Morris to the parent club.

Morris comes up at a very opportune time as the Outlaws find themselves in the midst of a playoff chase and their need for right handed hitting becoming more and more pressing every day. The metrics show a formidable lineup against right handed pitching, but the same metrics show a weakness against southpaws.

While Morris power stroke has been slow to develop, his solid .284 BA and .344 OBP shows a solid and capable batter. Morris is currently hitting .290 against left handers with a .365 OBP. Morris could not contain his excitement and practically bounced around the clubhouse introducing himself to his new teammates.

"This is a day iI have dreamed of and planned for my entire life. I have worked hard and done everything the coaches have asked of me. i am grateful for this opportunity to help the Outlaws push to a playoff spot and begin the next chapter in my life".

GM Calvaruso was a tad more "matter of fact" when asked about Morris, "I need people that can hit lefties and the AAA coaches told me he could hit lefties so i called him up. Let's hope for his sake the coaches weren't telling me a fib or this will be the shortest stay in history". Morris first start is expected to come on the 25th in Jacksonville
Mike Calvaruso
San Antonio Outlaws 2030 -
Birmingham Bandits 2006-2029

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Re: The Outlaw Chronicles 2042-25 Outlaws Promote Moris

Post by RonCo » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:15 pm

Nice hitter. Looks ready enough.
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic