The Outlaw Chronicles 2042-13 Intro Tunes

GM: Tim Meseck

Moderator: trmmilwwi

bigmike13
Ex-GM

The Outlaw Chronicles 2042-13 Intro Tunes

Post by bigmike13 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:53 pm

Intro Tunes

One of the more popular ball park attractions for fans is the introduction of a players Walk Up/Warm Up music. Here is the playlist for your 2042 San Antonio Outlaws

SS Chip Puckett: "I love the song Cold Hard Bitch from Jet because they are from my home and also because my girlfriend back home was exactly that and I am grateful to be rid of her stanky ass" Jet - Cold Hard Bitch

3B Lucio Cuellar: "My song is something I heard as a small boy and it stuck with me as exactly how I feel as I am walking to the plate, Bad to the Bone". George Thorogood - Bad the the Bone

1B Larry Stinson: "I went with Never Say Die from Black Sabbath because that is my attitude". Black Sabbath - Never Say Die

LF Valentin Fritas: "I had to claw and scratch for everything i got, even when people told me I would be nothing so i want a song that lets everyone know that you you should always be part of the solution and not part of the problem". Disturbed - Down with the Sickness

1B Tony Hernandez: "I am looking out for numero uno and if that gives me a bad reputation then so be it". Thin Lizzy - Bad Reputation

C Octavio Moreno: Moreno likes to represent his home and family from Mexico "Amo mi hogar y quiero presumir mi hogar". Mariachi Chavez - El Cascabal

RF Abdelwahab Kamade: "I am a Seether fan from way back in their days in Pretoria when I would go see them play at the pubs". Seether - Remedy

CF Wes Savage: "I'm an Frank Sinatra fan from my days growing up in Brooklyn, my momma always had Old Blue Eyes on the record player, but when I am at the game it's all business for me and nothing pumps me up better than Shinedown". Shinedown - I'm Alive

SS Tony Gustafsen: "I usually don't take myself to seriously so why should my music take it's self seriously". Offspring - Pretty Fly for a White Guy

Now lets look at our SP warm up music

SP Ricardo Rivera: "Being on a baseball team you are surrounded by brothers so you never feel lonely". The Black Keys - Lonely Boy

SP Aki Kondo: "I would play a song from my home but none of you round eye's would understand it so I went with the next best thing" The Vapors - Turning Japanese

SP Jose Olivas: "I want my song to represent exactly what I think my job is on the mound". Metallica - Seek and Destroy

SP Jorge Alvarez" I am gonna soak up as much of this experience as I can before it's too late". Pitbull - Don't Stop The Party

SP Ernesto Lopes: "I am the prettiest man in this stadium and i plan on making sure everyone knows it" LMFAO - I'm Sexy and I Know It
Mike Calvaruso
San Antonio Outlaws 2030 -
Birmingham Bandits 2006-2029

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Re: The Outlaw Chronicles 2042-13 Intro Tunes

Post by RonCo » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:53 pm

The quotes make the songs. :)
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

7teen
BBA GM

Post by 7teen » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:59 am

Just goes to show that music between 2020-2042 sucks ass!

I may do this... Would it be bad if every player on my team is required to use a song by the Dave Matthews Band?
Chris Wilson

LB Surfers 95-96
FL Pac Champs: 95

Madison Wolves 99-2039
JL MW: 99-2009, 17, 20, 21
JL WC: 12
JL: 01, 04, 09, 12
FL Heartland: 32
FL WC: 31, 33
BBA Champs: 04, 09

Portland Lumberjacks 2040-
FL Pacific: 50
FL WC: 49, 51
FL Champs: 49, 51

Vic Caleca TN of the Year 2046

bigmike13
Ex-GM

Post by bigmike13 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:25 pm

7teen wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:59 am
Just goes to show that music between 2020-2042 sucks ass!

I may do this... Would it be bad if every player on my team is required to use a song by the Dave Matthews Band?
No!
Mike Calvaruso
San Antonio Outlaws 2030 -
Birmingham Bandits 2006-2029

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “San Antonio Outlaws”