The Outlaw Chronicles 2037-4 Chang Arrives

GM: Tim Meseck

Moderator: trmmilwwi

bigmike13
Ex-GM

The Outlaw Chronicles 2037-4 Chang Arrives

Post by bigmike13 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:35 pm

Outlaws Ink Chang

It took longer than GM Calvaruso wanted, but in the end OF Chang-hyeok Chang finally became an Outlaw.

The Outlaws and Mexico City had discussions about trading for Chang when he was being dangled on the market, but the Aztecs were hit with some injuries forcing GM Fred Holmes to hold onto Chang for the remainder for the season. In hindsight, it was a good move for the Aztecs as Chang helped push them into the playoffs for the second consecutive year. Holmes allowed Chang to test the FA market while he prepared to focus on other team needs, and San Antonio jumped.

GM Mike Calvaruso and Chang's agent were on speed dial and talked their way into a 6 year deal for the speedy OF. The deal has a Team Option in year 5 and a Player Option in year 6 to protect both parties. GM Calvaruso could hardly contain himself at the press conference, "This is a guy that we have targeted for two years now and I told Owner Walter Sobchak that there was no way he was getting away. He gives us a presence at the top of the order that we haven't had here in quite some time and Manager Eric Covington has called me 5 times to thank me for the early Christmas gift".

The second big Free Agent signing for San Antonio has drastically changed the lineup, and hopefully the fortunes, for the next few years to come.
Mike Calvaruso
San Antonio Outlaws 2030 -
Birmingham Bandits 2006-2029

Return to “San Antonio Outlaws”