The Outlaws Chronicles 2037-1 The Future is Gone

GM: Tim Meseck

Moderator: trmmilwwi

bigmike13
Ex-GM

The Outlaws Chronicles 2037-1 The Future is Gone

Post by bigmike13 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:59 pm

Wick-y Leaked

You remember that hot shot kid with the blazing arm and nerves of steel, you know, the one that was supposed to be the face of the San Antonio franchise for the next decade. Well, instead of becoming the face of the franchise he became the face of how fast things could go from great to dumpster fire, and his name is John Wick.

In what has to be considered in the top five of BBA bad luck stories, Wick went from can't miss stud to not being offered arbitration and hitting the streets looking for a job, all before he turned 28 yrs old. Year after year and DL stint after DL stint ruined what was predicted by everyone to be a fabulous career and the next BBA superstar. "I really wish I knew what happened, it all just seemed to come at me all at once like a tidal wave. I can sit here and feel sorry for myself, or get drunk for the 1000th time over it, but it wont bring my career back. I am now just one of a long list of has beens looking for a job" a downtrodden Wick said to reporters as he cleaned out his locker.

GM Calvaruso was somewhat more profound "We put a lot of our eggs in the John Wick basket, and damned if that son of a bitch didn't break every damn one. Lesson learned".

It's a solemn day in San Antonio as friends and fans alike sit and wonder what could have been.
Mike Calvaruso
San Antonio Outlaws 2030 -
Birmingham Bandits 2006-2029

Spiccoli
Ex-GM

Re: The Outlaws Chronicles 2037-1 The Future is Gone

Post by Spiccoli » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:31 pm

He was never the same after his dog died
Scott Piccoli GM Twin Cities

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Re: The Outlaws Chronicles 2037-1 The Future is Gone

Post by RonCo » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:33 am

Definitely a tough luck story. Wick and Buckland looked like they were going to be the heart of the franchise.
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “San Antonio Outlaws”