The Outlaw Chronicles 2035-15 Humanitarian Efforts

GM: Tim Meseck

Moderator: trmmilwwi

bigmike13
Ex-GM

The Outlaw Chronicles 2035-15 Humanitarian Efforts

Post by bigmike13 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:02 pm

Wick Helps Hawaii

With the Outlaws season in the books, SP John Wick decided he wasn't ready to just sit at home watching the playoffs on television. With Hurricane Lane bearing down on the Hawaiian Islands, Wick took a cue fro the great Roberto Clemente and organized a humanitarian effort to help the people of Hawaii to recovery from the devastation as quickly as possible.

Wick reached out to all of his teammates, and also the San Antonio Outlaws organization, and was able to put together a flight with food, clothing, medical essentials and water. Wick, and teammates Antonio Tobias, George Claussen and Pedro Suarez flew to Honolulu with the cargo and helped handing out supplies, and also making deliveries with local authorities to people and communities unable to travel.

Wick was interviewed while on the ground in Honolulu "It is human nature to want to help people in trouble and I just wanted to do something to help my fellow humans in need. I am grateful to our organization, all of my teammates who donated money and time, and all of the companies who donated supplies to make this happen. You may never know how much help it has been, but to have people crying and hugging you for just giving them towels or shampoo is a feeling I will not forget"

Hawaii was able to miss a direct hit from the former Category 5 hurricane but the massive amounts of rain are wrecking havoc on the infrastructure on the islands.
Mike Calvaruso
San Antonio Outlaws 2030 -
Birmingham Bandits 2006-2029

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Re: The Outlaw Chronicles 2035-15 Humanitarian Efforts

Post by RonCo » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:35 pm

Makes me want to trade for him.
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic