The Outlaw Chronicles 2035-12 The Purge - Anarchy

GM: Tim Meseck

Moderator: trmmilwwi

bigmike13
Ex-GM

The Outlaw Chronicles 2035-12 The Purge - Anarchy

Post by bigmike13 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:25 am

"When I heard Calvaruso say that heads were about to roll, I sure didn't think he meant every damn one of them" overheard at the water cooler.

The beginning of September in BBA usually brings thoughts of the playoffs or massive resume updates and for the San Antonio Outlaws it was definitely the latter as 8 coaches, throughout every level of the organization, were shown the door in spectacular fashion today. You could have heard a pin drop as each and every coach grudgingly walked into GM Calvaruso's office only to be led out by security moments later sobbing uncontrollably and cursing everything about the San Antonio organization. One of the intern's summed up the day perfectly as he wrote on the conference room whiteboard "Welcome To The Purge".

A break down of the bloodletting follows;
OUT: ML San Antonio Manager Travis McDermott
IN: Edgar Morales

OUT: ML San Antonio Bench Coach Barrett Callahan
IN: Jean-Phillipe Tetreault

OUT: Triple A Austin Manager Randy Crapper
IN: Mark Kidd

OUT: Triple A Austin Hitting Coach Juan Carlos Dominguez
IN: Zach O'Keefe

OUT: Single A Shreveport Hitting Coach John Butler
IN: Ronnie Warner

OUT: Rookie League Waco Manager Clancy Shanahan
IN: Quan-fu Qing

OUT: Rookie League Waco Pitching Coach Raul Santos
IN: Tom Wells

OUT: Rookie League Waco Hitting Coach Donald Castle
IN: Donald Gray

At the press conference called at The Tap Room, the stench of failure hung in the air like a thick fog and it was easy to see the combination of disappointment and anger stretched across GM Calvaruso's face. "I hold everyone in this organization to the exact same standards as I hold myself, and to put it bluntly we have failed miserably, and the shit will change or else". "I was asked by one of you guys at the beginning of this press conference how involved I was with the new hiring committee, well guess what, I WAS the damn hiring committee". "Every coach that is coming on board today has been thoroughly vetted and processed and fully understand that I don't give a rat's ass about their home life, if they have a stamp collection, or where their kid is going to high school next year. Your mind better be on San Antonio baseball 24/7 and results are all that matters".
Mike Calvaruso
San Antonio Outlaws 2030 -
Birmingham Bandits 2006-2029

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Re: The Outlaw Chronicles 2035-12 The Purge - Anarchy

Post by RonCo » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:34 am

That's quite the message sending right there.
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “San Antonio Outlaws”