The Montreal Minute(46:7): Who's Running This Place?

Co-GM: Bob Breum
Co-GM: Erik Breum

Moderators: breum, Bob Breum

HerbD
Ex-GM

The Montreal Minute(46:7): Who's Running This Place?

Post by HerbD » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:05 pm

Image .....
..... Skinner Gets the Call as GM No Where to be Found!! .....
Just hours after Montreal GM Herb DeSpain traded away his starting second baseman and insulted one of his top prospects and potential replacements, assistant GM Jody McDonald announced that Coy Skinner would indeed be promoted to the Blazers' active roster in time for today's game with Calgary where the 21 year will start at second base. When asked about the change of plans by the media McDonald explained, "Herb's been hiding in his private bathroom since the trade was announced and he wouldn't come out. The transaction deadline was approaching so I took it upon myself to go with Skinner." Skinner, who has been all hit and no field in during his minor league career, was happy to hear the news. "I'm just happy to go to the bigs and I can't wait to prove DeSpain wrong about all of the crap he said about me today," Skinner said in a video posted to his InstaFace page just before boarding a plane to Montreal.

Also getting the call to the show is 23 year old reliever Charles Lowe who signed a minor league contract with Montreal in the offseason. Lowe has pitched well in AAA New Jersey posting a sub 2.00 ERA over 50 innings. Lowe, a starter by trade, will be used in the Blazers' bull pen. When asked about his promotion to Montreal he said, "I'm really excited! I've never been to Europe!"

Image.....Image .....
Montreal Blazers(BBA) 2044~2047(353-295, .545 W%)
2045 Wildcard(lost in one round)
2046 Atlantic Champs(lost in one round)

Return to “Montreal Blazers”