43.04 - Montreal promotes Jesús Encarnación to manager

Co-GM: Bob Breum
Co-GM: Erik Breum

Moderators: breum, Bob Breum

drummerJ99
Ex-GM

43.04 - Montreal promotes Jesús Encarnación to manager

Post by drummerJ99 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:20 am

'm a idiot." That was the quote GM Jeffrey Everroad gave me today when I called and asked about how the search for a new manger is coming. So why might he say that? Come to find out the GM didn't even realize he had a vacant manager position in Montreal. How...is...that...possible? Isn't that a automatic fireable offense? What the hell is going on with that team over there?

For the backstory, former manager Tomás Valdéz was signed to as manger in Montreal in 2040. He spent 3 seasons with the team going 237-249 in the process while missing the playoffs each season. We contacted Valdez for his side of the story. "I thought my work was worthy of a extension. Yes we missed the playoffs each season but our record did improve each year. So the off season came with no talk between the GM and I on a extension, not a single phone call not a word. I honestly don't even know if that moron realizes my office is cleaned out yet. Then to top it off, he finally calls me just yesterday. Offered me another contract, all I could do was laugh while I was hanging up on him."

We asked the GM if the phone call account was true. "Yeah..its' all true. I was a moron for even trying to get him back but it really was a honest mistake. So figured, I'd try."

So what do they Blazers do when you have a manager opening this late in the off season? They have promoted AAA New Jersey manager Jesús Encarnación to be the manager of Montreal. We asked Jesús if he knew about the whole fiasco with Valdez. "Yeah I heard but hey, I'm a manager in the BBA now. That's the end goal for all managers".

I guess bright side for Blazers fans are, as of now they have a manager who's happy to be in Montreal and to be the manger of the Blazers.
GBC Sydney Sharks: 2055-
Montreal Blazers: 2041-2044, 2049-2051
UMEBA Istanbul Bosphorus: 2039 & 2040

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Re: 43.04 - Montreal promotes Jesús Encarnación to manager

Post by RonCo » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:32 am

Epic.
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic